Online Application Portal for Nursery (C.B.S.E Board)Admissions for 2019-20
Divine Child High School-CBSE
Admissions for YEAR 2019-2020
The online application portal for Montessori-I admission will open from:
1st of December 2018 at 2 PM and will remain open till the 15th of December 2018, 5 PM.
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016 (both days inclusive)
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
After filling in the online form and submitting it you will be kept informed via SMS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father – optional
- Aadhar Card of Child – optional
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
- ID Proof of Mother & Father
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: email@example.com .